Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What we've been up to lately.

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm still here and will still be posting some new things on the blog.  Since I've spoken with you last I have:  almost completed my bedroom redo (minus the final 2 pieces of artwork), dyed my urban outfitters rug so it's not so contrasty, dyed a duvet cover and shams from west elm (which I'm thrilled with the result!), painted a few pieces of furniture, helped design a living space for my friend erin (hence all the moodboards that keep popping up here on the blog), picked the exterior accent colors to our house and started painting, put screen up in the attic to keep the vermin out, and done some mega thrift store shopping with quite a few finds to share with you all!  Whew, I know I'm leaving more off of the list but all that to say,  I've been a busy girl!

Up next on our tasks to do is :  Pick a door color and paint our front door, finish painting the accent colors on the house, begin the mudroom/kitchen transformation complete with removing a major wall and arching another doorway and a million other small detailed steps!  I can't wait to have it all complete but we do have our work cut out for us!  I'll try my best to keep you posted with the steps along the way, but my blog posts may get pretty spotty.  Blogging about these endeavors takes a good amount of time and I have major respect for bloggers who blog along the way and never miss a post!  Maybe I'll get better at this as time progresses.   I'm going to try and photograph some of the small projects and get a least one more post up by the end of the week!  See you then!

<3, 
Britt!

No comments:

Post a Comment