Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm still here. Promise!

I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post.  We went on vacation to Fort Myers beach, more on that later.  The place we stayed at was cheap (a Groupon getaway) but super noisy!  So we left a day early.  The vacation overall was good though, I got lots of thrift store shopping done, which was fun for me, and Matt was able to get new drum heads for his custom drum that he just restored.  I will take pics of it and post about it soon.

Since I've been back from vacation I have been doing lots of little projects including:  finishing up the frame gallery behind the sofa (wahoo!), getting lamp shades for the lamps and customizing the lamps to fit the lampshades (or vice versa), and working on a Pinterest Challenge Project that's due next Wednesday!  I can't wait to show it to you (!!!) and just finish it.




All that to say there are a lots of blog posts to be written and not enough time to upload pics and write about them.  All of this will be coming in stages over the next couple of weeks,  as blogging has taken a back seat to projects and just plain old havin' fun with my hubby!  We're on vacation all week and intend to keep things pretty low key and relax a lot!!     I'll leave you with some pics of what we've been up to the past couple days! 




1 comment:

  1. I have lots of news to talk to you about soon! We should catch up next week some time!

    ReplyDelete