Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thrift Store Finds: Clothing Edition!

One thing you need to know about me is that all of my clothing comes from either clearance racks or thrift stores.  I don't spend much money on any of my clothes.  And I wanted to share with you an outfit that I found today while rummaging around a new thrift store near my house in St Petersburg. 


Both pieces were only $2.50 each thanks to a 50% sale.  It's hard to see the details from this picture but the skirt is a green iridescent type fabric with navy flecks and the shirt is a button up navy with gold buttons.  I'm so happy with it and can't wait to wear it to work on Monday!!:)

The navy shirt is so versatile I can wear it with slacks/jeans/shorts anything.  Here's an example. 

Both the shorts and belt I also found at thrift stores and the shoes I got on Clearance. This entire outfit costs a whopping $20 including shoes! 

Okay, I'm done gushing about my deals.  I know this post seems super narcacistic but I can't help sharing a good deal!  Have you all been thrifting and found any good deals lately?  Please share!  I'd love to hear!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! You are so wonderfully whimsical my dear! I love you! :) Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not narcissistic- it's about the clothes!... and deals! :) And you look super cute in those pics btw. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete